Nestled in the northeastern part of Oklahoma, Bartlesville is a charming city known for its rich history, beautiful landscapes, and, of course, its delicious cuisine. With a range of dining options available, visitors can find everything from upscale eateries to casual diners. In this article, we’ll be taking a look at the top five restaurants in Bartlesville.
- Painted Horse Bar & Grille – The Painted Horse Bar & Grille is a popular spot for locals and tourists alike. The restaurant is located inside the Hilton Garden Inn and offers a casual atmosphere, with a menu that focuses on American cuisine. The Painted Horse is especially known for its hand-cut steaks, but also offers seafood, sandwiches, and salads. The restaurant also features a full bar and an extensive wine list.
- Hideaway Pizza – Hideaway Pizza has been serving up delicious pies since 1957, and their Bartlesville location is no exception. The restaurant offers a relaxed and family-friendly atmosphere, with plenty of seating and a menu that includes classic pizzas, salads, and sandwiches. Hideaway Pizza is especially known for its unique toppings, such as roasted garlic, artichoke hearts, and pesto.
- Murphy’s Original Steak House – Murphy’s Original Steak House is a family-owned and operated restaurant that has been serving up delicious steaks since 1946. The restaurant features an old-school atmosphere, with red leather booths, wood paneling, and a fireplace. The menu includes a variety of steaks, seafood, and sandwiches, and is known for its generous portions and affordable prices.
- Frank & Lola’s Restaurant – Frank & Lola’s Restaurant is a stylish and upscale eatery that specializes in contemporary American cuisine. The restaurant offers a warm and inviting atmosphere, with modern decor and an open kitchen. The menu includes dishes such as chicken and waffles, seared salmon, and grilled beef tenderloin, as well as an extensive wine list and craft cocktails.
- Dink’s Pit Bar-B-Que If you’re in the mood for some delicious BBQ, look no further than Dink’s Pit Bar-B-Que. The restaurant offers a laid-back atmosphere, with indoor and outdoor seating and a menu that includes all the BBQ classics – ribs, brisket, pulled pork, and more. Dink’s is especially known for its juicy and flavorful meat, as well as its homemade sauces and sides.
In conclusion, Bartlesville has a lot to offer when it comes to dining out. Whether you’re in the mood for a juicy steak, a slice of pizza, or some finger-licking BBQ, there’s something for everyone in this charming city.